Ninja-Cube Index du Forum

Ninja-Cube Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Curious Classroom: 10 Structures For Teaching With Stud

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ninja-Cube Index du Forum -> NINJA CUBE -> PRISON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neiander

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin 2017 - 21:48    Sujet du message: The Curious Classroom: 10 Structures For Teaching With Stud Répondre en citant

Curious about inquiry? Hundreds of thousands of elementary teachers are. Smokey Daniels travels the country supporting well planned and organized inquiry teaching, and he gets these two questions most often:
<ul> <li><em>Where do I find the time?</em></li> <li><em>What are some simple ways I can try with my kids?</em></li> </ul>
<em>The Curious Classroom </em>answers these questions. It shares a ladder of 10 inquiry structures. Begin with briefly modeling your own curiosity or start on a higher rung as you gradually move toward units driven by kids' own questions.

Ever wonder how to get students genuinely engaged in your curriculum? Or wish you could let them explore those amazing questions they brim with? If so, Smokey<em> </em>provides research-based suggestions that help cover the curriculum by connecting what kids wonder about to the wonders you have to teach them. He shares 10 structures, 34 inspiring models from teachers nationwide, full-color photographs and examples of students work, plus specific suggestions for assessment and grading.

Just getting started with inquiry? Looking for your own next step in student-driven inquiry? Or do you just want new teaching ideas to try? Read <em>The Curious Classroom. </em>"By the end of this book," writes Smokey Daniels, "I hope you will say two things:
<ul> <li><em>I never knew my kids were capable of working at this level</em>; and </li> <li><em>This is the most fun I have ever had in my teaching life</em>."</li> </ul>

The Curious Classroom: 10 Structures for Teaching with Student-Directed Inquiry Harvey "Smokey" Daniels
The Curious Classroom: 10 Structures for Teaching with Student-Directed Inquiry torrent download 1337x

79c7fb41ad

Thank you Sola (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Tiff the Tomboy and the Princess - Early Reader - Children's Picture Books download epub mobi pdf fb2TRYPOPHOBIA IS INFECTION OR HOLLOW EFFECT OF PSYCHOLOGY: CHASE AND WIN download epub mobi pdf fb2Il prezzo in funzione del tempo: Analisi grafica dei mercati finanziari (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Interpreting Maritime History at Museums and Historic Sites (Interpreting History) download epub mobi pdf fb2No Easy Jesus (Library Edition): How the Toughest Choices Lead to the Greatest Life download epub mobi pdf fb2The CrimeFighters: The Heroes Stop a Bully (The CrimeFighters Safety Series) (Volume 4) download epub mobi pdf fb2The NASCAR Phenomena: Learn all about the NASCAR Phenomena! download epub mobi pdf fb2Pokefun - The Unofficial Notebook (Team Red) for Pokemon Go Fans download epub mobi pdf fb2Draw-It-Yourself Adventures: Alien Attack download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin 2017 - 21:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ninja-Cube Index du Forum -> NINJA CUBE -> PRISON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange